Recently, we have been asked a lot of questions about the lavender plantation, about the lavender flowering period, and so on.
Let's try to answer the most frequently asked questions.
1. When does lavender bloom?
Our lavender blooms in mid-June, around June 15-16. These days we will most likely open the plantation for a visit.
2. How long does lavender bloom?
Our lavender blooms for 3 to 4 weeks. It depends on many factors: on the number of sunny days, the presence / absence of rain, on the individual state of each bush separately. In early July, the flowering will most likely stop and we will close the plantation for visiting.
3. We are traveling with family (with friends, with colleagues). Do I need to book a visit in advance?
No, individual visitors do not need to book in advance. We plan to work every day and receive visitors from 11 am to 5 pm.
4. We are a travel agency (tour organizers) and we are taking an excursion to you. Do I need to book a visit in advance?
You do not need to book, but we ask you to inform us in advance about the day and time of your visit and the number of visitors. We also urge tour organizers to prepare admission fees in advance.
5. We are a travel agency (tour organizers) and we are taking an excursion to you. We plan to come to you, for example, on July 4 (July 5, July 6, etc.). Will lavender bloom these days?
We cannot give any guarantees. If, in our opinion, the flowering stops by July 4, we will inform about it on our Facebook and Instagram pages, as well as on the website www.visitnukrianilavender.ge. After the publication of such a message, you will bring the tour to the plantation at your own peril and risk.
6. We came to you at 18-40 (or 19-10), but we were not allowed. Why?
From 18-30 to 20-30, we have allocated time for professional photo sessions. During a photo session, the entire field is leased to the customer and there should be no unauthorized persons on it under the contract.
7. How much does it cost to rent a field for a photo session?
Renting a field for a photo session is:
- from 18-30 to 20-30 - 200 GEL.
8. We want to conduct a photo session from 8-00 to 9-30. How to organize this and how much will it cost to rent a field?
We ask you to book the time of any photo session in advance. The cost of renting after hours is discussed on a case-by-case basis.
9. Do you have a photographer for a photo shoot?
No, we don't have a photographer.
10. Do you charge entrance fees to the plantation?
Yes, the entrance ticket price is 5 GEL. Admission is free for preschool and primary school children.
11. Is there a cafe or toilet on the field or somewhere nearby?
Small market and toilet are on gas station "Socar" in Chalaubani village.
12. How to find you? Where exactly is the field located?
Our exact location can be found at www.visitnukrianilavender.ge.
Check out our terms and conditions:
- please do not sit down or lie down on lavender bushes, as well as on other plants located on the plantation
- please do not pick flowers
- please do not dig up lavender bushes and other plants located on the plantation
- please have a supply of drinking water with you
- please have a hat to protect you from the sun
- please wear appropriate footwear
- please remember that the plantation is a private territory and it is prohibited to enter the plantation in our absence.